AutoCamp Yosemite Arrival Essentials
We are excited to welcome you to AutoCamp Yosemite Please see below for the status of our onsite amenities as well as local attractions.
ON SITE AMENITIES STATUS
AutoCamp Yosemite is open!
- Clubhouse is OPEN 24/7
- Based on CDC guidance, we ask all guests and team members to wear a mask indoors. If outdoors, please wear a mask if unvaccinated or unable to maintain 6 feet of distance
- General Store is OPEN.
- Front Desk is OPEN, please feel free to text us with any questions or requests at (209) 742-2624
- Complimentary Clubhouse Breakfast Hours: 7:00 am – 10:00 am
- Locally made granola
- Assorted dairy and non-dairy milk options
- Locally roasted coffee, tea, and hot chocolate (offered all day)
- Hot food items available for purchase 7:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Pool is OPEN.
- Hours of operation: 8:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Yoga is offered three days a week
- Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays
- 8:00 am
LOCAL ATTRACTION UPDATES
- Yosemite National Park is currently OPEN. A reservation will be required to drive into Yosemite National Park from May 21 through September 30, 2021. More information and reservations can be found here.
CHECK IN VIDEOS
Watch these videos for a step by step guide to our contactless check-in process. Additionally, don’t miss the Airstream How To Guide, where you can learn more about how to operate your Airstream suite for the best experience.
- How to Check In at AutoCamp Yosemite — Watch the Video
- Airstream How To Guide (AutoCamp Yosemite) — Watch the Video
GUEST SAFETY GUIDELINES
The safety of our guests and our team members is our number one priority. To ensure the safety of yourself, your traveling party, and everyone else at AutoCamp, please familiarize yourself with our guest safety guidelines.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING
Help us do our part to keep everyone healthy by keeping at least a 6 foot distance from anyone that isn’t in your traveling party, including other guests and team members. We’ll always greet you with a wave and a smile.
- MASK GUIDELINES
Based on CDC guidance, we ask all guests and team members to wear a mask indoors. If outdoors, please wear a mask if unvaccinated or unable to maintain 6 feet of distance.
Our Clubhouse is OPEN. Our fire pit areas will be open to guests who maintain social distancing guidelines. At any point during your stay, you can text our front desk at (209) 742-2624 with questions and requests.
- HAND SANITIZER
We’ll provide hand sanitizer in public spaces and restrooms.
Our Airstreams are each a minimum of 15 feet from the neighboring units, allowing for natural social distancing.
WIFI CALLING AT AUTOCAMP
Being in nature has many profound effects on the human spirit… but it can occasionally come with disruptions in cell service. We recommend all guests enable Wifi calling to take advantage of our property-wide wireless internet. You’ll find the network and password information in your welcome packet.
- IPHONE USERS
Turn on Wifi calling by going to Settings > Cellular > WiFi Calling > Turn on WiFi Calling on this iPhone. You can also use FaceTime Video and Audio to make calls while connected to WiFi, or download the free app WhatsApp.
- ANDROID USERS
Turn on Wifi calling by going to Settings > Networks & Internet > Mobile Network > Advanced > Turn on WiFi Calling. You can also use the free app WhatsApp to send messages and place calls over WiFi.
If you have any questions about WiFi calling on property, text the front desk and they can help you out.