Cozy comfort in the great outdoors
Unlike any outdoor accomodations you’ve experienced, our spacious, custom-made canvas Tents keep you connected to the outdoors without sacrificing creature comforts. Memory foam king beds are made with high-thread-count linens, and shaded windows let in plenty of light in the daytime. In the night, electric lights create a warm glow for curling up in your sitting area—or stoke a fire and grill s’mores under the stars.BOOK NOW
- 5 minutes from local beaches - downtown Falmouth and Woods Hole
- Community fire pits and lounge areas
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Complimentary mountain bikes for use on-property
- Complimentary WiFi, coffee, and tea
- Curated food and beverage offering – plus AutoCamp Shop
- Custom Airstreams with spa-inspired bathrooms
- Custom-designed accessible suites with spa-inspired bathrooms
- Daily ferries from nearby Woods Hole to Martha’s Vineyard
You may also like
I love this place. It is so comfortable, relaxing and beautiful. The colors of the fall leaves really illuminate against the pond and the overall setting...
How far apart are the Airstreams?
All of our accommodations are at least 15 feet apart. Due to the unique topography of our property, the distance between the Airstreams and other suites is often more than 15 feet.
Can I visit the property before it is open?
We cannot wait to welcome you when we open in March 2021, however, until then we cannot allow visitors to the property.
Are you pet friendly?
Yes! AutoCamp welcomes all well-behaved dogs with their owners for an additional fee of $75.00. There is a 2 dog maximum with a 50lb maximum weight each. Please note that not all accommodations are pet friendly.