Classic Airstream Suite
Sleep in a mid-century modern design icon
Sleep surrounded by nature, but with every possible comfort. Inside of a timeless 31-foot Airstream you’ll find a bright and airy sitting room and fully-functional kitchenette. In the bedroom, a queen bed with high-thread count linens is tucked under a panoramic window. A private modern bathroom offers a walk-in rain shower and spacious vanity area. Outside, relax with a glass of wine on your private patio, which includes a fire pit and dining area.BOOK NOW
- 5 minutes from local beaches - downtown Falmouth and Woods Hole
- Community fire pits and lounge areas
- Complimentary cruiser bikes for use during your stay
- Complimentary WiFi, coffee, and tea
- Curated food and beverage offering – plus AutoCamp Shop
- Custom Airstreams with spa-inspired bathrooms
- Custom-designed accessible suites with spa-inspired bathrooms
- Daily ferries from nearby Woods Hole to Martha’s Vineyard
- Direct access to the Shining Sea Bikeway
You may also like
Offers & Packages
There are currently no offers available at AutoCamp Cape Cod. For offers across all of our locations, please see below.All offers
I love this place. It is so comfortable, relaxing and beautiful. The colors of the fall leaves really illuminate against the pond and the overall setting...
- How far apart are the Airstreams?
All of our accommodations are at least 15 feet apart. Due to the unique topography of our property, the distance between the Airstreams and other suites is often more than 15 feet.
- Are you pet friendly?
Yes! AutoCamp welcomes all well-behaved dogs with their owners for an additional fee of $75.00. There is a 2 dog maximum with a 80lb maximum weight each. Please note that not all accommodations are pet friendly.
- How are you handling COVID-19?
The safety of our guests, staff, and local communities are our priority. AutoCamp properties were designed with your personal space in mind. Our founding philosophy is to help you escape the crowds and get closer to nature—a design that’s well-suited to socially-distanced travel. To ensure everyone’s health, we’ve also added new protocols like contactless check-in and virtual concierge.
For the most up to do information on how our team is handling Covid-19, please see here.
- What Native Land Does AutoCamp Cape Cod Occupy?
AutoCamp Cape Cod is located on the unceded homelands of the Wampanoag and Nauset peoples in what is now Falmouth, Massachusetts. We honor and stand in solidarity with the Indigenous people whose land we occupy.