Classic Airstream Suite
Sleep in a mid-century modern design icon
Sleep surrounded by nature, but with every possible comfort. Inside of a timeless 31-foot Airstream you’ll find a bright and airy sitting room and fully-functional kitchenette. In the bedroom, a queen bed with high-thread count linens is tucked under a panoramic window. A private modern bathroom offers a walk-in rain shower and spacious vanity area. Outside, relax with a glass of wine on your private patio, which includes a fire pit and dining area.BOOK NOW
- 5 minutes from local beaches - downtown Falmouth and Woods Hole
- Community fire pits and lounge areas
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Complimentary mountain bikes for use on-property
- Complimentary WiFi, coffee, and tea
- Curated food and beverage offering – plus AutoCamp Shop
- Custom Airstreams with spa-inspired bathrooms
- Custom-designed accessible suites with spa-inspired bathrooms
- Daily ferries from nearby Woods Hole to Martha’s Vineyard
You may also like
I love this place. It is so comfortable, relaxing and beautiful. The colors of the fall leaves really illuminate against the pond and the overall setting...
How far apart are the Airstreams?
All of our accommodations are at least 15 feet apart. Due to the unique topography of our property, the distance between the Airstreams and other suites is often more than 15 feet.
Can I visit the property before it is open?
We cannot wait to welcome you when we open in March 2021, however, until then we cannot allow visitors to the property.
Are you pet friendly?
Yes! AutoCamp welcomes all well-behaved dogs with their owners for an additional fee of $75.00. There is a 2 dog maximum with a 50lb maximum weight each. Please note that not all accommodations are pet friendly.