AutoCamp’s Insider Guide to Russian River – Vol. 1
Guerneville is a beautiful down-to-earth town filled with exciting opportunities for adventure. Whether you are a wine aficionado or an outdoor-thrill seeker, this town has got you covered. Here are just a few exciting things to do while visiting Russian River:
- Rent a canoe, inter tube, kayak, or paddleboard at Johnson’s Beach and venture down the river on a sunny day.
- Bike to the Armstrong Redwoods State Natural Reserve and hike among the incredible Redwoods.
- Go wine tasting! There are hundreds of wineries within a 30 minute drive of Guerneville with many popular varietals, including world class Pinot Noir and Chardonnay, and prices to work with every preference and budget.
- Hang out at Johnson’s Beach and bask in the sun or cool off in the river.
- Take a walk down Guerneville’s main street and check out the trendy boutiques, galleries and eateries.
- Find an abundance of treasures and trinkets at the various antique stores or at the flea market in the Safeway parking lot every Saturday morning.
- Go to the First Friday Art Walk on the first Friday of every month to see artist receptions, rotating exhibits, live music, and more!