Be a Part of The Adventure
Are you passionate about the great outdoors? Do you love to create delight for others? Are you a MacGyver who always finds a way to get it done? Then AutoCamp is the place for you! Our mission is to inspire a deeper connection to nature and each other through exceptional outdoor experiences. Our amazing team is an integral part of that! Curious about what working at AutoCamp is like?VIEW ROLES
Like a compass, our values direct everything that we do. They are ingrained in our interactions with each other and with our guests.
- Create Delight
- Get Shit Done
- Better Together
- Respect the Environment
- Embrace the Adventure
We strive to create delight for our team through a rich collection of benefits. (Some benefits are exclusive to Full-time team members.)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options for you and your dependents
- A generous PTO plan
- Wellness Benefit
- Complimentary stays at AutoCamp properties
- Discounted stays for friends and family
- Working in some of the most beautiful places on earth!
AutoCamp is a collaborative team and everyone has the opportunity to have a voice in crafting our adventure.
- Virtual all team huddles - you can see and hear from coworkers across the company
- Team events including hikes, BBQs and virtual happy hours
- Opportunity to cross train across departments
- Volunteer opportunities
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We believe the outdoors are for everyone. We seek to create a community where people of all backgrounds feel safe and welcome, and that starts with our team.
- Continuing education on diversity and inclusivity for our team
- Partnerships with nonprofits such as NAACP to increase access to the outdoors for BIPOC and youth communities
- Welcoming of team members of all backgrounds, races, orientations, genders and abilities