4pm -7pm Monday, November 1st // *Event for AutoCamp guests
As the fall air continues to provide it’s notable crispness, it’s normal for us humans to seek the comfort of fire. Join Paula Marcoux – local Plymouth-based chef, New England food historian, and author of Cooking with Fire – for a live culinary demonstration of how to cook over an open fire. Paula will be cooking up a menu that features seasonal ingredients, which will be sourced from our neighbors at Coonamessett Farms. Stop by the communal fire pit for a sample of Paula’s delectable autumn bites.
After enjoying Paula’s fare, cozy up for an AutoCamp fireside chat featuring lively conversation about seasonal food, techniques for cooking with fire, and creating your own local-inspired recipes. Embrace the fall season with good food and community.
Please bring layers as it may be brisk! We also encourage you to bring your favorite beverage to enjoy (perhaps a bottle of wine for a perfect autumn aperitif!) – you can find great non-alcoholic options in our General Store or venture to West Falmouth Market to source a great selection of wine, beer and more.
When and where are the festivities?
- Paula will start hosting her demo at 4pm on the patio outside the Clubhouse. Stick around in the evening for the fireside chat.
Do I have to stay at AutoCamp to partake in the festivities?
- Yes, this is a private event to our AutoCamp guests who are staying on property during November 1st.
Is this free to guests?
- Yes! The weekend’s activities are included in the AutoCamp amenity fee.
I want to place my food order, how can I do that?
- All items cooked by Paula will be available to sample on a first come first serve basis.
I’d like to order a Cooking with Fire book, where can I do that?
- We do not yet offer the book in our retail store but you may source it here.