AutoCamp Yosemite Arrival Essentials
We’re excited to welcome you to AutoCamp Yosemite. Please explore this central hub of all the information you’ll need before and during your stay with us. If you have any questions, or need anything, text us at (209) 742-2624.
ON SITE AMENITIES STATUS
- Clubhouse is OPEN with social distancing and masks required.
- Shared fire pits are OPEN with social distancing required.
- Pool is CLOSED.
- Food & Beverage is OPEN via pickup or delivery 8am to 9pm daily. Order for delivery here.
- Complimentary Breakfast is CLOSED.
- Front Desk is OPEN 24 hours a day. Text us at (209) 742-2624 if you need anything.
- Housekeeping is AVAILABLE from 12pm to 3pm daily for an extra fee of $50 for Airstreams and Tents, and $75 for Cabins and Basecamps. Text us before 12pm to schedule.
LOCAL ATTRACTION UPDATES
- Yosemite National Park is currently CLOSED. When it reopens, Yosemite National Park will require a pre-purchased reservation for visitation. Passes may be purchased between 30 days and 48 hours in advance of your visit. Daily passes are limited. We strongly suggest purchasing a pass as soon as possible. No day-off visitation will be allowed until further notice. Click here to reserve your pass.