Premium Accessible Suite
Making the outdoors possible for everyone—with even more privacy
The considered, thoughtful design of these Suites preserves the amenities of our Suite experience—like memory foam queen bed, full living area, and private outdoor space—and combines it with a fully accessible shower, easy-to-use kitchenette, and outdoor fire pit so you can take advantage of the high desert setting. Located in a prime spot on the property for peak views and privacy.BOOK NOW
- Community fire pits and lounge areas
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Complimentary mountain bikes for use on-property
- Complimentary WiFi, coffee, and tea
- Curated food and beverage offering – plus AutoCamp Shop
- Custom Airstreams with spa-inspired bathrooms
- Custom-designed Accessible Suites available
- Custom-designed accessible suites with spa-inspired bathrooms
- Hybrid spa and plunge pool
You may also like
Accessible Luxury Tent
- Sleeps one to three adults or two adults and two children
- Available April through October
- Accessible entry and outdoor fire pit with grill
- Easy access to our Clubhouse which offers spa-inspired shared restrooms and showers with Ursa Major amenities (Tents do not include bathrooms)
I love this place. It is so comfortable, relaxing and beautiful. The colors of the fall leaves really illuminate against the pond and the overall setting...
What is there to do on property?
You can relax in the Clubhouse by the indoor fire pit in the winter, cool off on our large shaded patio under the misters all summer, and pull up to the outdoor bar all year round. We also have hanging sofas, heated concrete furniture, and many more places to lounge and relax. We even have complimentary bikes that guests can borrow to cruise around town.
Our hybrid plunge pool and spa serves as a cool place to take a dip in the summer, and a cozy hot tub in the winter.
We offer weekly activities onsite, including yoga classes, live music, s’mores bars, wine tastings with local wine purveyors, and fireside chats.
How far are you from Joshua Tree National Park?
AutoCamp Joshua Tree is located in the town of Joshua Tree, just 9 minutes from the gates of Joshua Tree National Park. Your AutoCamp reservation does not automatically grant you access to the park.
Anything nearby besides Joshua Tree National Park?
While most people know Joshua Tree for the park itself, there are tons of outdoor activities and local attractions around Joshua Tree National Park that offer as much adventure as the park itself.
From wine tasting to vintage shopping, health spas to hiking, there are activities to suit almost every taste in the area around AutoCamp.
When will you open?
AutoCamp Joshua Tree is set to open in late 2021. Guests that secure first access to book will receive their first pick of dates for AutoCamp Joshua Tree.