Premium Basecamp Mini Suite
Space to spread out—with extra room for little ones
Our seasonally-available Premium Base Camp Mini Suites feature both a 31-foot custom-designed Airstream Suite with kitchenette and dining area, and custom kids’ Tent at one site. Tucked away at the back of the property and set on a larger site, these Mini Suites are perfect for families. The Airstream features a queen bed with memory foam mattresses, with a soft fold-out futon that comfortably sleeps one adult or two small children. The kids’ Tent has two child-sized twin beds. The spa-inspired bathroom in the Airstream boasts a roomy walk-in shower and Ursa Major bath amenities. Enjoy your own private outdoor fire pit with grill and dining area.BOOK NOW
- 5 minutes from local beaches - downtown Falmouth and Woods Hole
- Community fire pits and lounge areas
- Complimentary cruiser bikes for use during your stay
- Complimentary WiFi, coffee, and tea
- Curated food and beverage offering – plus AutoCamp Shop
- Custom Airstreams with spa-inspired bathrooms
- Custom-designed accessible suites with spa-inspired bathrooms
- Daily ferries from nearby Woods Hole to Martha’s Vineyard
- Direct access to the Shining Sea Bikeway
You may also like
Offers & Packages
I love this place. It is so comfortable, relaxing and beautiful. The colors of the fall leaves really illuminate against the pond and the overall setting...
- How far apart are the Airstreams?
All of our accommodations are at least 15 feet apart. Due to the unique topography of our property, the distance between the Airstreams and other suites is often more than 15 feet.
- Are you pet friendly?
Yes! AutoCamp welcomes all well-behaved dogs with their owners for an additional fee of $75.00. There is a 2 dog maximum with a 80lb maximum weight each. Please note that not all accommodations are pet friendly.
- How are you handling COVID-19?
The safety of our guests, staff, and local communities are our priority. AutoCamp properties were designed with your personal space in mind. Our founding philosophy is to help you escape the crowds and get closer to nature—a design that’s well-suited to socially-distanced travel. To ensure everyone’s health, we’ve also added new protocols like contactless check-in and virtual concierge.
For the most up to do information on how our team is handling Covid-19, please see here.
- What Native Land Does AutoCamp Cape Cod Occupy?
AutoCamp Cape Cod is located on the unceded homelands of the Wampanoag and Nauset peoples in what is now Falmouth, Massachusetts. We honor and stand in solidarity with the Indigenous people whose land we occupy.