Premium Basecamp Mini Suite
Space to spread out—with extra room for little ones
Our seasonally-available Premium Base Camp Mini Suites feature both a 31-foot custom-designed Airstream Suite with kitchenette and dining area, and custom kids’ Tent at one site. Tucked away at the back of the property and set on a larger site, these Mini Suites are perfect for families. The Airstream features a queen bed with memory foam mattresses, with a soft fold-out futon that comfortably sleeps one adult or two small children. The kids’ Tent has two child-sized twin beds. The spa-inspired bathroom in the Airstream boasts a roomy walk-in shower and Ursa Major bath amenities. Enjoy your own private outdoor fire pit with grill and dining area.BOOK NOW
- 5 minutes from local beaches - downtown Falmouth and Woods Hole
- Community fire pits and lounge areas
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Complimentary mountain bikes for use on-property
- Complimentary WiFi, coffee, and tea
- Curated food and beverage offering – plus AutoCamp Shop
- Custom Airstreams with spa-inspired bathrooms
- Custom-designed accessible suites with spa-inspired bathrooms
- Daily ferries from nearby Woods Hole to Martha’s Vineyard
You may also like
I love this place. It is so comfortable, relaxing and beautiful. The colors of the fall leaves really illuminate against the pond and the overall setting...
How far apart are the Airstreams?
All of our accommodations are at least 15 feet apart. Due to the unique topography of our property, the distance between the Airstreams and other suites is often more than 15 feet.
Can I visit the property before it is open?
We cannot wait to welcome you when we open in March 2021, however, until then we cannot allow visitors to the property.
Are you pet friendly?
Yes! AutoCamp welcomes all well-behaved dogs with their owners for an additional fee of $75.00. There is a 2 dog maximum with a 50lb maximum weight each. Please note that not all accommodations are pet friendly.