Premium Accessible Suite
Making the outdoors possible for everyone—with even more privacy
The considered, thoughtful design of these Suites preserves the amenities of our Suite experience—like memory foam queen bed, full living area, and private outdoor space—and combines it with a fully accessible shower, easy-to-use kitchenette, and outdoor fire pit. Located in a prime spot on the property.BOOK NOW
- 5 minutes from local beaches - downtown Falmouth and Woods Hole
- Community fire pits and lounge areas
- Complimentary cruiser bikes for use during your stay
- Complimentary WiFi, coffee, and tea
- Curated food and beverage offering – plus AutoCamp Shop
- Custom Airstreams with spa-inspired bathrooms
- Custom-designed accessible suites with spa-inspired bathrooms
- Daily ferries from nearby Woods Hole to Martha’s Vineyard
- Direct access to the Shining Sea Bikeway
You may also like
Accessible Luxury Tent
- Sleeps one to three adults or two adults and two children
- Available April through October
- Accessible entry and outdoor fire pit with grill
- Easy access to our Clubhouse which offers spa-inspired shared restrooms and showers with Ursa Major amenities (Tents do not include bathrooms)
I love this place. It is so comfortable, relaxing and beautiful. The colors of the fall leaves really illuminate against the pond and the overall setting...
How far apart are the Airstreams?
All of our accommodations are at least 15 feet apart. Due to the unique topography of our property, the distance between the Airstreams and other suites is often more than 15 feet.
Are you pet friendly?
Yes! AutoCamp welcomes all well-behaved dogs with their owners for an additional fee of $75.00. There is a 2 dog maximum with a 80lb maximum weight each. Please note that not all accommodations are pet friendly.
How are you handling COVID-19?
The safety of our guests, staff, and local communities are our priority. AutoCamp properties were designed with your personal space in mind. Our founding philosophy is to help you escape the crowds and get closer to nature—a design that’s well-suited to socially-distanced travel. To ensure everyone’s health, we’ve also added new protocols like contactless check-in and virtual concierge.
For the most up to do information on how our team is handling Covid-19, please see here.
What Native Land Does AutoCamp Cape Cod Occupy?
AutoCamp Cape Cod is located on the unceded homelands of the Wampanoag and Nauset peoples in what is now Falmouth, Massachusetts. We honor and stand in solidarity with the Indigenous people whose land we occupy.