Sprawling lawn ideal for reception dinners, large retreat gatherings, and activities like outdoor games, movie nights, and yoga classes.
- Community fire pits and lounge areas
- Complimentary mountain bikes for use on-property
- Complimentary WiFi, coffee, and tea
- Curated food and beverage offering – plus AutoCamp Shop
- Custom Airstreams with spa-inspired bathrooms
- Custom-designed Accessible Suites available
- Custom-designed accessible suites with spa-inspired bathrooms
- Daily shuttle operated by YARTS takes you straight to Yosemite National Park
- Hammock grove and freshwater pond
I love this place. It is so comfortable, relaxing and beautiful. The colors of the fall leaves really illuminate against the pond and the overall setting...
- What is there to do on property?
There is plenty to do on property and in the Clubhouse. Lounge on the sundeck or take a sip in our seasonal pool.
You can also cozy up in the Clubhouse by the indoor fire and read or play board games. We have complimentary mountain bikes that guests can ride around the property. We also have hammocks, heated concrete furniture, and various places to lounge and relax.
We offer weekly activities onsite, including yoga classes, live music, s’mores bars, wine tastings with local wineries, and fireside chats. See here for the latest happenings.
- How far are you from Yosemite National Park?
AutoCamp Yosemite is located in the town of Midpines, about 40 minutes west of the Arch Rock Entrance to Yosemite National Park on Hwy 140. Your AutoCamp reservation does not automatically grant you access to the park.
AutoCamp also has a shuttle stop for the YARTS regional transit conveniently located at our property entrance. More info about YARTS can be found here.
- Anything nearby besides the National Park?
While most people know Yosemite for the park itself, there are tons of outdoor activities and local attractions around Yosemite National Park that offer as much adventure as the park itself.
From wine tasting to fly fishing, skydiving to horseback riding, there are activities to suit almost every taste in the area around AutoCamp.
For more trip-planning inspiration, visit our experiences page.
- How does cooking and dining work?
Part of the fun of visiting AutoCamp is cooking dinner over a campfire. We make it easy by providing a variety of for sale food and beverage items in our Shop, as well as a fully-stocked set of cookware in each suite. All suites come with a fire pit with a grill. You are welcome to bring food with you to cook on site, or pick up a ready-to-grill BBQ kit and everything you need to cook out right at our Shop. There are also grocery stores and restaurant options in the nearby town of Mariposa.
For more information visit the dining page.
- Are you pet friendly?
AutoCamp welcomes all well-behaved dogs with their owners for an additional fee of $75.00. There is a 2 dog maximum with a 80lb maximum weight each. Please note that not all accommodations are dog friendly.
- What Native Land Does AutoCamp Yosemite Occupy?
AutoCamp Yosemite is located on the unceded homelands of the Me-Wuk peoples in what is now Midpines, California. We honor and stand in solidarity with the Indigenous people whose land we occupy.