Multiple open-air spaces available for large dinners, receptions, outdoor gatherings, as well as intimate ceremonies and small groups or yoga classes.
- 5 minutes from local beaches - downtown Falmouth and Woods Hole
- Community fire pits and lounge areas
- Complimentary mountain bikes for use on-property
- Complimentary WiFi, coffee, and tea
- Curated food and beverage offering – plus AutoCamp Shop
- Custom Airstreams with spa-inspired bathrooms
- Custom-designed accessible suites with spa-inspired bathrooms
- Daily ferries from nearby Woods Hole to Martha’s Vineyard
- Direct access to the Shining Sea Bikeway
I love this place. It is so comfortable, relaxing and beautiful. The colors of the fall leaves really illuminate against the pond and the overall setting...
How far apart are the Airstreams?
All of our accommodations are at least 15 feet apart. Due to the unique topography of our property, the distance between the Airstreams and other suites is often more than 15 feet.
Are you pet friendly?
Yes! AutoCamp welcomes all well-behaved dogs with their owners for an additional fee of $75.00. There is a 2 dog maximum with a 50lb maximum weight each. Please note that not all accommodations are pet friendly.
How are you handling COVID-19?
The safety of our guests, staff, and local communities are our priority. AutoCamp properties were designed with your personal space in mind. Our founding philosophy is to help you escape the crowds and get closer to nature—a design that’s well-suited to socially-distanced travel. To ensure everyone’s health, we’ve also added new protocols like contactless check-in and virtual concierge.
All visitors entering Massachusetts, including returning residents, who do not meet an exemption, are required to:
1. Complete the Massachusetts Travel Form prior to arrival, unless you are visiting from a lower-risk state designated by the Department of Public Health.
2.Quarantine for 14 days or produce a negative COVID-19 test result that has been administered up to 72-hours prior to your arrival in Massachusetts.
If your COVID-19 test result has not been received prior to arrival, visitors, and residents must quarantine until they receive a negative test result.
More information can be found here.