Summer Internship with AutoCamp – San Francisco, CA
AutoCamp is a brand of lifestyle hotels that are changing the way we experience the great outdoors. We provide an upscale, hassle-free camping experience in the world’s leading outdoor destinations – we call it Outdoor Hospitality.
You are passionate about the outdoors, adventure, and hospitality, and are comfortable working in a startup environment. You’re a creative thinker and are eager to contribute and learn from a team that’s revolutionizing the craft of hospitality.
The Summer Intern will play a key role in supporting the business operation, clerical, and administration functions of the corporate office in San Francisco.
- Perform administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors.
- Duties may include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, and filing.
- Organize and schedule appointments.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Order office supplies and researching new suppliers.
- Book travel arrangements.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers.
- Willingness to learn new skills and tasks
- Some marketing tasks if necessary
- Eager to learn more about the Outdoor Hospitality Industry
- Current or newly graduated undergrad student in the San Francisco Bay Area
- Prior experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant, or office administrator.
- Exceptional organization skills; Excellent written and verbal communications
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Google Applications and Gmail, Dropbox, and Asana
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Paid internship
- College credit available
Apply by submitting a cover letter and resume to HR@autocamp.com by May 15, 2018. Please submit a cover letter to be considered, and include “AutoCamp San Francisco Internship” in the subject line. Applications submitted without a cover letter will be crumpled up and used as campfire kindling.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.