Reservations Coordinator – San Francisco
Do you love to create delight through service and attention to detail? Are you a MacGyver who always finds a way to get it done? If so, then we invite you to apply to AutoCamp and join our adventure
The Reservations Coordinator is an ambassador of the AutoCamp brand and culture and provides exceptional customer service to AutoCamp guests and prospective guests. Responds to communications from guests, travel agents, and referral networks concerning reservations arriving by mail, telephone and through the central reservation system (TravelClick). Creates and maintains reservation records in the property management system, prepares letters of confirmation and promptly processes any cancellations and modifications.
- Answer the reservations line in a timely manner, answer inquiry questions, work to turn all inquiries into sales.
- Respond to all voice and emails same day received, or within 24 hours at the outside. Process reservation requests received by mail, email, telephone, central reservation systems referral and other sources
- Handle change and cancelation requests, process deposits, and payments for incoming reservations. Understand fully and be able to explain the booking policies of each location.
- Upsells Guests on upgraded room types, activities, specials and products to enhance their stay at AutoCamp.
- Track availability, understand what rooms are available for sale at each location. Knows the type of rooms available as well as their location and layout. Understand and be able to easily describe all features and amenities of each location.
- Know the selling status, rates, and benefits of all packages plans.
- Maintains regular pace reports, tracks reservations and conversions.
- Understands the hotel’s policy on guaranteed reservations and no-shows.
- Helps develop room revenue and occupancy forecasts.
- Assists with Remote management of check in’s and check-outs at ACSB
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ability to read, write, and verbally communicate in English. Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with other departments, guests, and vendors. Ability to diplomatically handle difficult situations and people.
- Good knowledge of Google applications, previous hotel PMS or reservations systems experience preferred.
- Previous customer service, hospitality, or call center related experience desired. Experience in Hotel property management systems, OTA’s and central reservations systems preferred.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, report, or schedule form.
- Comprehensive Health and Wellness benefits, including medical for full-time employees.
- Holiday Pay and PTO
- AutoCamp Adventure Days
- Complimentary stays at AutoCamp
Interested? Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered. All resumes not accompanied by a cover letter will be crumpled up and used as campfire kidling.