Do you love the outdoors? Do you think Airstreams are cool? AutoCamp Russian River may be right for you!
This is an immediate opening for the right person. As a Housekeeping Supervisor, you will oversee the housekeeping team and work as a liaison between the Front Desk and the Housekeeping staff. Ultimately, you will be the eyes and ears for housekeeping of the rooms, grounds and common areas.
You are a genuinely happy person and a stickler for details. You fulfill what you say you are going to do because it gives you great satisfaction. You take pride in your look, your style, your appearance and in how you present yourself to others. You love to take charge, are proactive, and thrive on anticipating guest’s needs.
This position (full-time or part-time) will have varying hours, depending on the workload for any given week. Ability to work evenings, weekdays, weekends and holidays as needed is essential. This position requires a “take charge” attitude; good communication skills and a commitment to working better together as a team are a must.
This position reports directly to the Assistant General Manager.
• Conduct and oversee room inspections to AutoCamp standards
• Manage workflow of contracted housekeeping personnel, ensure adherence to AutoCamp standards
• In charge of Housekeeping supply inventory and reporting on a weekly basis
• Insure needed par levels for linen and operating supplies are correctly maintained
• Responsible for maintaining organization of storage units
• Update and maintain housekeeping status through property management systems
• Ensure quality control of all housekeeping services
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Must know how to responsibly use cleaning chemicals
• Excellent organizational skills, keen attention to detail
• Knowledge of Google Suites (Google Docs, Sheets, Mail, etc.)
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Able to collaborate with others
• Must have a license and clean driving record
• Background check required
• Positive attitude and great work ethic
• Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
• Knowledge of Russian River/Sonoma County a plus
• Bi-lingual a plus (not required)
• Comprehensive health and wellness benefits
• Generous holiday pay and paid time off
• Mentoring and career advancement opportunities
• Free stays and discounts at AutoCamp
• AutoCamp Adventure Days
Starting Pay: $17.00 per hour
Please CUT and PASTE your resume into the body of your cover letter, and email to: Cathy@AutoCamp.com.
We are in an attachment-free zone. There’s an excellent possibility that if you include an attachment, it may be used for kindling in one of our many fire pits throughout the property.