AutoCamp is a brand of lifestyle hotels that’s changing the way we experience the great outdoors. We provide an upscale, hassle-free camping experience in the world’s leading outdoor destinations – we call it Outdoor Hospitality.
You are passionate about the outdoors, adventure, and hospitality, and are comfortable working in a start up environment. You’re a creative thinker and are eager to contribute to a team that’s revolutionizing the craft of hospitality. This position will require a full-time commitment and will work out of our San Francisco SOMA office.
The Administrative Assistant position will play a key role in supporting the business operation, clerical, and administration functions of the corporate office in San Francisco. There is also an opportunity to help with various marketing tasks and responsibilities as needed.
• Perform administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors.
• Duties may include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, and filing.
• Organize and schedule appointments
• Plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
• Develop and maintain a filing system.
• Update and maintain office policies and procedures. • Order office supplies and researching new suppliers.
• Maintain contact lists.
• Book travel arrangements.
• Submit and reconcile expense reports.
• Provide general support to visitors.
• Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients.
• Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers.
• Marketing and operational support as needed.
Apply by September 20, 2017 by submitting a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit a cover letter to be considered, and include “AutoCamp Administrative Assistant” in the subject line. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.