Do you love to create delight through service and attention to detail? Are you a MacGyver who always finds a way to get it done? If so, then we invite you to apply to the Innkeeper position at AutoCamp and join our adventure.
AutoCamp is an outdoor hotel brand that provides an upscale, hassle-free camping experience. Featuring brand new, modern, custom-designed Airstream accommodations along with Luxury Tents, AutoCamp Russian River is a 34-unit boutique resort located three-quarters of a mile west of downtown Guerneville. AutoCamp has earned media coverage from the likes of Oprah, the Travel Channel, and the San Francisco Chronicle for the memorable resort experience it provides for guests – and we want you to be a part of it.
The Innkeeper Position:
This is a full-time shift position that may have varying hours, depending on the workload for any given week. Ability to work days, evenings, and/or late shifts on weekdays, weekends and holidays as needed is essential. This position requires a “Take charge” attitude, as you often will be the “captain of the ship”, responsible for the enjoyment, safety ,and welfare of over 75 guests. This position reports directly to the Assistant General Manager.
– Welcome, check in and check out guests, take room reservations, maximize rates
– Assist in housekeeping oversight including daily room inspections
– Manage Front Desk phone and email during shift
– Greet and care for guests offering “absolutely delightful” hospitality
– Identify and correct or report hazardous conditions
– Maintain working spaces in safe and clean condition
– Complete accurate daily reports
– Maintain inventory and stock supplies
– Fulfill roll of “Concierge”
– Look out for the well-being of AutoCamp and her guests
– Other duties as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience:
– At least 2 year of experience in a role as front desk personnel in a hospitality facility
– Proficiency in computer skills and PMS systems required
– Experience with Google Suites and Microsoft Office
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Must have license and clean driving record
– Positive attitude and great work ethic with a “Can do!” attitude
– Knowledge of Russian River and Sonoma County area is essential
– Excellent organizational skills, keen attention to detail
– Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
– Background check required
– Reliable transportation mandatory
For employees, AutoCamp Russian River is a non-smoking, alcohol and drug-free environment.
To apply, please CUT and PASTE your resume and cover letter into the body of an email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.