We’re Hiring! Acquisitions Director – San Francisco, CA
Are you a MacGyver who always finds a way to get it done? If so, then we invite you to apply to join our adventure as Acquisitions Director for AutoCamp.
AutoCamp is a brand of lifestyle hotels that’s changing the way we experience the great outdoors. We provide an upscale, hassle-free camping experience in the world’s leading outdoor destinations.
The Acquisitions Professional will play a key role in helping discover, organize, and evaluate new property acquisitions for AutoCamp’s latest endeavors. This position is based out of our San Francisco office.
- Research and locate properties that are suitable for the business model.
- Contact owners and brokers to gauge interest and initiate offer.
- Create and maintain database of all suitable properties for business model.
- Visit target acquisition areas and evaluate feasibility of asset for business model based on acquisitions criteria.
- Conduct due diligence and contact government agencies / make information requests as needed.
- Work closely with acquisitions team to hunt down all suitable properties in desirable markets across the United States.
- 3-5 years of experience excelling in real estate acquisitions or development role.
- Bachelor degree in real estate, urban planning or related field.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Frequent travel to target acquisitions areas to evaluate and tour properties.
- Valid driver’s license and proof of Automobile insurance required.
- You are passionate about the outdoors, adventure, and hospitality
- Comfortable working in a startup environment
- Creative thinker with a positive, can-do attitude!
- Competitive salary
- Paid Travel Expenses
- Flexible holiday / PTO schedules.
- Fun and friendly office environment alongside the AutoCamp team!
Sound good? We’d love to hear from you. Please reply to email@example.com with both a resume and a cover letter telling us about your relevant experience and salary requirements. Resumes without a cover letter will be crumpled up and used as campfire kindling.