FRONT DESK ASSOCIATE (FULL TIME)
Do you love the outdoors? Do you think Airstreams are cool? AutoCamp Russian River may be right for you!
If you think you’ve got what it takes to please guests, we want to speak with you! This is an immediate opening for the right person. This is a full-time shift position that may have varying hours, depending on the workload for any given week. Ability to work evenings, and/or late shifts (no overnights) on weekdays, weekends and holidays as needed is essential. This position requires a “Take charge” attitude, as you often will be the “Captain of the ship”, responsible for the enjoyment, safety and welfare of over 75 guests. This position reports directly to the Assistant General Manager.
You are a genuinely happy person and a stickler for details. You fulfill what you say you are going to do because it gives you great satisfaction. You take pride in your look, your style, your appearance and in how you present yourself to others. You love to take charge, are proactive, and thrive on anticipating guest’s needs.
- Welcome, check in and check out guests, take room reservations, maximize rates, smile on the telephone and in person
- Assist in housekeeping oversight including daily room inspections
- Manage Front Desk phone and email during shift
- Greet and care for guests offering “absolutely delightful” hospitality & service
- Identify and correct or report hazardous conditions
- Maintain working spaces in safe and clean condition
- Complete accurate daily reports
- Maintain inventory and stock supplies
- Fulfill roll of “Concierge” with a sound knowledge of Sonoma County, roads, maps, directions and attractions
- Look out for the well-being of AutoCamp and its guests
- Other duties as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least 1 year of experience in a role as front desk personnel in a hospitality facility or equivalent
- Proficiency in computer skills and PMS systems required.
- Proficient use of Internet extremely helpful
- Experience with Google Suites and Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have license and clean driving record
- Positive attitude and great work ethic with a “Can do!” attitude
- Knowledge of Russian River and Sonoma County area is essential
- Excellent organizational skills, keen attention to detail, ability to listen, have compassion, and empathy
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Background check required
- Reliable transportation essential
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits
- Generous holiday pay and paid time off
- Mentoring and career advancement opportunities
- Free stays and discounts at AutoCamp
- AutoCamp Adventure Days
AutoCamp Russian River is a non-smoking, alcohol and drug-free facility for all employees.
Please CUT and PASTE your resume into the body of your cover letter, and email to Cathy@AutoCamp.com.
We are in an attachment-free zone. There’s an excellent possibility that if you include an attachment, it may be used for kindling in one of our many fire pits throughout the property.