Associate Project Manager – Full Time (San Francisco)
Come learn and grow with us. Do you want to expand your project management skills while working on unique projects from development through construction? Do you love attention to detail and creative problem solving? If so, then we invite you to apply to AutoCamp to join our adventure.
We are on the hunt for a highly motivated Associate Project Manager to join the Design & Construction team of our fun and fast-paced boutique hotel development firm in San Francisco. The ideal candidate has a background in design or construction, and wants to continue to grow in the Project Management field. With current locations in both Santa Barbara and Russian River, AutoCamp is rapidly growing and you will be helping us expand to our newest locations.
- Provide support for the Design & Construction Team on new AutoCamp site rollouts.
- Proactively manage project-related issues and focus on meeting project requirements in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Assist with management of project budgets, schedules, requests for proposal, invoice tracking & processing, FF&E, reporting, and all project deliverables from due diligence through design, construction and close out.
- Interact with external design team, general contractors and vendors throughout the design document development and project cycle.
- Provide on-site construction administration support as needed.
- Support research efforts & follow up on a variety of project tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2-4 years’ experience in architecture, construction, urban planning or design industry experience strongly preferred. Specifically, in the areas of development, project management, construction or design management.
- Associate or Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management, Urban Planning or related field strongly preferred.
- Hospitality experience a plus!
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with executive levels externally and internally
- Organizational skills with the ability to identify and manage priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and strong analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and work both in a team and independently
- Basic skills in reading architectural drawings and specifications preferred
- A Microsoft aficionado
- Position will be full time working in our San Francisco office with periodic site visits – bring your hard hat!
- Face to face and remote interaction is required to perform the job
- Travel as needed, and may range from 0-4 nights per week, depending on project phase
Sound good? We’d love to hear from you. Please reply to email@example.com with both a resume and a cover letter telling us about your relevant experience and salary requirements.