AutoCamp's Insider Guide to Santa Barbara - Vol. 1
Santa Barbara is without question one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Also known as the American Riviera, SB has it all: mountains, beaches, wine country, and some of the finest dining Southern California has to offer.
- Bike to the beach and enjoy relaxing by the ocean in the warm sand.
- Grab a drink in the funk zone or test your palette and taste wines at the various tasting rooms.
- Go on a hike in the beautiful Santa Ynez mountains.
- Walk down State Street and hit all the best boutiques to get your shopping fix.
- Visit the Santa Barbara Courthouse and climb the steps of the clock tower for an incredible view of the city.
- Bike to the pier and inhale fresh seafood with an incredible view of the mountains and the ocean.
- Go on a sunset sail cruise with the SB Sailing Center.