Callers may experience long wait times. Please check dates online when possible.
AutoCamp Yosemite Pool Rules
Help us keep all of our guests and team members safe by adhering to the following AutoCamp Yosemite pool rules.
Hours of operation subject to change. Text us at 209 742-2624 if you have any questions.
- Maximum Occupancy: 25 persons
- AutoCamp Guests only
- No face masks necessary in the pool
- Maintain social distancing on the pool deck and in the pool
- No shareable pool toys, unless the same family group
- Family groups may swim and lounge together
- Pool Furniture is placed 6 feet apart
- Hand sanitizer available
- If you are sick or have a fever of 100 or above, please do not enter the pool deck and seek medical attention
POOL SAfety and ETIQUETTE
- No lifeguard on duty
- No running on the pool deck
- No diving allowed
- No unattended children
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- No splashing of water or squirt guns
- Clean towels available
- Place dirty towels in the bin after use
- All trash should be placed in trash container
- Please be considerate and respectful of others
- Guests may be asked to leave if pool rules are not followed
Join Email List
Win A Stay
Join our list to stay in the loop about promotions and be entered to win a free stay at AutoCamp.
By signing up, I consent to allow AutoCamp to send me marketing and promotional emails.
We'll be in touch soon