AUTOCAMP RUSSIAN RIVER ARRIVAL ESSENTIALS
We’re excited to welcome you to AutoCamp Russian River. Please explore this central hub of all the information you’ll need before and during your stay with us. If you have any questions, or need anything, text us at (707) 604-6103.
ON SITE AMENITIES STATUS
- Clubhouse is OPEN with social distancing and masks required. Text us to check in when you arrive at (707) 604-6103.
- Shared fire pits are OPEN with social distancing required.
- Food & Beverage is OPEN via pickup 8am to 9pm daily. Order for pickup here.
- Breakfast items are AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE.
- Front Desk is OPEN from 7:30am to 9pm daily. Text us at (707) 604-6103 if you need anything.
- Housekeeping is AVAILABLE from 12pm to 3pm daily for an extra fee of $50. Text us before 12pm to schedule.
LOCAL ATTRACTION UPDATES
- The Russian River is currently PARTIALLY OPEN:
- Johnson’s Beach in Guerneville is CLOSED FOR THE SEASON.
- Monte Rio Beach is OPEN (and dog friendly).
- Steelhead Beach is OPEN.
- Sunset Beach is OPEN.
- Armstrong National Redwoods Preserve is CLOSED. Click here for more information.
CHECK IN VIDEOS
Watch these videos for a step by step guide to our contactless check in process. Additionally, don’t miss the Airstream How To Guide, where you can learn more about how to operate your Airstream suite for the best experience.
- How to Check In at AutoCamp Russian River — Watch the Video
- Airstream How To Guide (AutoCamp Russian River) — Watch the Video
- Order items from our shop for pick up or delivery to your suite — Visit Shop
RUSSIAN RIVER GUEST SAFETY GUIDELINES
The safety of our guests and our team members is our number one priority. To ensure the safety of yourself, your traveling party, and everyone else at AutoCamp Russian River, please familiarize yourself with our guest safety guidelines.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING
Help us do our part to keep everyone healthy by keeping at least a 6 foot distance from anyone that isn’t in your traveling party, including other guests and team members. We’ll always greet you with a wave and a smile.
- MASK GUIDELINES
Face masks must be worn in the Clubhouse. Please also be sure to wear a face mask when interacting with any of our team members and practice social distancing.
Our clubhouse and fire pit areas will be open to guests who maintain social distancing guidelines and wear masks at all times. There will be a capacity limit to the Clubhouse. To adhere to social distancing guidelines, we will not be offering breakfast in the Clubhouse. At any point during your stay, you can text our front desk at (707) 604-6103 with questions and requests. Please see our Arrival Essentials page for more information.
- HAND SANITIZER
We’ll provide hand sanitizer throughout the Clubhouse, including in public spaces and restrooms.
Our Airstreams are each a minimum of 15 feet from the neighboring units, allowing for natural social distancing. We will also have a minimum of 24 hours between occupants in each Airstream, allowing for deeper cleaning.
WIFI CALLING AT AUTOCAMP
Being in nature has many profound effects on the human spirit… but it can occasionally come with disruptions in cell service. We recommend all guests enable Wifi calling to take advantage of our property-wide wireless internet. You’ll find the network and password information in your welcome packet.
- IPHONE USERS
Turn on Wifi calling by going to Settings > Cellular > WiFi Calling > Turn on WiFi Calling on this iPhone. You can also use FaceTime Video and Audio to make calls while connected to WiFi, or download the free app WhatsApp.
- ANDROID USERS
Turn on Wifi calling by going to Settings > Networks & Internet > Mobile Network > Advanced > Turn on WiFi Calling. You can also use the free app WhatsApp to send messages and place calls over WiFi.
If you have any questions about WiFi calling on property, text the front desk and they can help you out.