We’re excited to welcome you to AutoCamp Russian River. Please explore this central hub of all the information you’ll need before and during your stay with us. If you have any questions, or need anything, text us at (707) 604-6103.
ON SITE AMENITIES STATUS
AutoCamp Russian River is currently open!
- AutoCamp Russian River is now OPEN
- Effective February 2022, we will continue to require masks to be worn inside the Clubhouse and other indoor public areas. If outdoors, please wear a mask if unvaccinated or unable to maintain 6 feet of distance
- Shared fire pits are OPEN
- Clubhouse is OPEN. Open for guest use 24/7, staffed between 7:30 am and 10:00 pm.
- Complimentary coffee and tea offered 8:00 am – 11:00 am
LOCAL ATTRACTION UPDATES
- The Russian River is currently OPEN:
- Johnson’s Beach in Guerneville is OPEN daily through August 22nd.
- Monte Rio Beach is OPEN.
- Steelhead Beach is OPEN.
- Sunset Beach is OPEN.
- Armstrong National Redwoods Preserve is OPEN. Click here for more information.
CHECK IN VIDEOS
Watch these videos for a step-by-step guide to our contactless check-in process. Additionally, don’t miss the Airstream How-To Guide, where you can learn more about how to operate your Airstream suite for the best experience.
- How to Check In at AutoCamp Russian River — Watch the Video
- Airstream How To Guide (AutoCamp Russian River) — Watch the Video
RUSSIAN RIVER GUEST SAFETY GUIDELINES
The safety of our guests and our team members is our number one priority. To ensure the safety of yourself, your traveling party, and everyone else at AutoCamp Russian River, please familiarize yourself with our guest safety guidelines.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING
Help us do our part to keep everyone healthy by keeping at least a 6 foot distance from anyone that isn’t in your traveling party, including other guests and team members. We’ll always greet you with a wave and a smile.
- MASK GUIDELINES
Effective February 2022, we will continue to require masks to be worn inside the Clubhouse and other indoor public areas. If outdoors, please wear a mask if unvaccinated or unable to maintain 6 feet of distance
Our clubhouse and fire pit areas will be open to guests who maintain social distancing guidelines and wear masks while indoors. To adhere to social distancing guidelines, we will not be offering breakfast in the Clubhouse. At any point during your stay, you can text our front desk at (707) 604-6103 with questions and requests.
- HAND SANITIZER
We’ll provide hand sanitizer throughout the Clubhouse, including in public spaces and restrooms.
Our Airstreams are each a minimum of 15 feet from the neighboring units, allowing for natural social distancing.
WIFI CALLING AT AUTOCAMP
Being in nature has many profound effects on the human spirit… but it can occasionally come with disruptions in cell service. We recommend all guests enable Wifi calling to take advantage of our property-wide wireless internet. You’ll find the network and password information in your welcome packet.
- IPHONE USERS
Turn on Wifi calling by going to Settings > Cellular > WiFi Calling > Turn on WiFi Calling on this iPhone. You can also use FaceTime Video and Audio to make calls while connected to WiFi, or download the free app WhatsApp.
- ANDROID USERS
Turn on Wifi calling by going to Settings > Networks & Internet > Mobile Network > Advanced > Turn on WiFi Calling. You can also use the free app WhatsApp to send messages and place calls over WiFi.
If you have any questions about WiFi calling on property, text the front desk and they can help you out.